Welcome to the food section of FALA where we will discuss Asian cooking and food trends. In addition, we will provide some recipes of the food we cook ourselves. If you have any good recipes, please share them as well.
Below are list of food trends and articles:
- Hanwoo beef – Korea’s premium beef – Post discussing Korea’s version of Wagyu and Kobe beef.
- Kimchi – more than cabbages – Post discussing many different types of kimchi in Korean cuisine.
Below are lists of posts of my recipes:
- Milk tea scone – taking Taiwanese milk tea popularity and making a scone because why not, they are everywhere
- Apple pie air fryer style -classic American dessert icon done easily with air fryer
- Chocolate and butter cookies – simple baking recipe for cookies that taste great – butter and chocolate flavors
- Honey garlic pork chops – sweet and savory sauce with pork chops. Added honey glazed carrots as side dish.
- Whole fish with miso and rice wine – Here is whole fish recipe using miso and Korean rice wine to give it a unique taste
- Scallops with turkey bacon and miso – Bacon wrapped scallop done the healthy way.
- Healthy pork chops with taro fries – Pork chops are lean but using an air fryer to prepare them along with taro fries makes them extra healthy.
- Steak with kimchi butter – Made butter compound using kimchi to add a new flavorful twist to steak.
- Sweet dumpling chips – Interesting way to use dumpling wrappers to make a simple sweet snack.
- Scallops with lemon butter sauce – This is a great combination to bring out the zest in the scallop. Great summer dish.
- Flank steak garlic herb butter sauce – Another flank steak recipe using my own butter sauce for a succulent combination.
- Cheese sponge cake – Classic Asian sponge cake using an air fryer. Added cheese because cheese can go anywhere.
- Oatmeal crusted chicken – A healthy twist to using oatmeal and yogurt instead of breading and eggs.
- Flank steak with balsamic dressing – Another flank steak recipe with a refreshing twist for the upcoming spring season.
- Honey almond seaweed – A great snack to try using seaweed, honey, almond and sesame seed.
- Lemon butter salmon – Butter crusts well with salmon and also added Mexican style corn as appetizer.
- Chicken sausage with potatoes – A great brunch recipe to try.
- Healthy sesame chicken – Healthy style using an air fryer to make it crispy and mixing with homemade sesame sauce.
- Flank steak with jalapeño – First recipe with steak to see if air fryers do make steaks juicy. Hint of spiciness as well.
- Miso glazed chicken – Recipe for Japanese style chicken using miso.
- Honey Glazed Salmon – Recipe for salmon using an air fryer.
- Crispy Chili Chicken Drums – Our recipe for Chicken drums using an air fryer.
- Spicy Korean Chicken Wings – This is our recipe for Korean Chicken Wings using an air fryer.