This pork chop recipe is simple and quick to prepare. Using an air fryer, they are quick to make but still come out juicy and flavorful. I added my combination of seasonings to give a good complement to the meat. The paprika gives a kick to the flavor. This is a healthy dish and I added a healthy side dish on top of that. Made taro fries using air fryer as well.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
- 3/4 pound pork chop
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Place pork chops in a bag. Pour olive oil and make sure to coat pork chops evenly.
- Add all the seasoning into the bag and mix and make sure both side of pool chops are evenly seasoned. Leave it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Place pork chops into air fryer cook at 360F for 18 minutes. Flip over half way through.
SIDE DISH – TARO FRIES
- 1 small taro. Peel the skin and slice taro cube style.
- Boil them in a small pot for 10 minutes until they are soft.
- Place them in a small bowl, pour some cooking oil and mix them well before placing them in to air fryer.
- Place taro fries into air fryer and cook at 360F for 15 minutes. Stirring the fries every 5 minutes to make sure they are cooked evenly.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well for seasoning.
- Garnish with sliced seaweed.