Here is a great cookie recipe for your air fryer. Baking is often time consuming and difficult because of the nuance of texture, temperature, timing and measurement. I have made this cookie recipe that is not too difficult and a great easy step getting in to baking. Hope this is a great inspiration in becoming a great pastry chef.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
- 100 gram unsalted butter softened
- 150 gram all purpose flour
- 60 gram sugar
- 10 gram cocoa powder
- 1 egg yoke
- Put softened butter in a bowl, and add sugar and mix thoroughly
- Add egg yoke while mixing
- Add flour into the bowl 50 gram at a time while mixing
- Knead dough into two doughs – one for butter cookie and another one for chocolate cookie.
- Take one dough and add coco powder and knead well
- Knead both doughs into a long string and use Saran wrap and put them in refrigerator for 1 hour
- Cut the doughs into small round shape
- Place them into air fryer cook at 330F for 20 minutes
- Take them out and let them cool down