Just discovered a great brunch recipe that you can try over the weekend. Diced potato can go great with any brunch combination and I chose chicken sausage. The sweet taste works well with potato, onion and peppers. The base for any good brunch. The dish is easy to make and takes only 25-30 minutes. Start your weekend right with this brunch.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
- 6 baby potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic and parsley powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 package chicken sausage
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- Slice potatoes to dice and slice the onions to strips.
- Place potatoes and onion into a medium bowl and put in salt, black pepper, garlic and parsley powder, and oil and mix well.
- Place potatoes and onion into air fryer and cook at 400F for 12 minutes. Shake the potatoes about halfway.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cut the chicken sausage into 1 1/2″ slices. And cut green and red pepper into small dice.
- When potatoes have cooked for 12 minutes, toss in the chicken sausage for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with spicy sauce, ketchup, honey mustard, BBQ sauce for dipping or your favorite brunch condiment. Mimosa as side dish is perfect.
Out of the air fryer: